maandag 19 september 2011

Haai peoples,

This was again a cool lesson discussing who to interview. A special person who earns money with a cultural job. Everyone knows dan karaty, that was also our first choice but it was impossible to reach him. So we choose Jordy van Toornburg from the group addlicious. They were second at the talent show x-factor the dutch version. He lives in hoogvliet in the same neighborhood as me so I see him every day walking to his house. We made already a interview so I have just to ask him to work with us. We are so excited to interview him because he is also a famous person. I hope we will get a good grade for this assignment! Btw I'm working with danny kaman and rianne bloemendal. Check out their blogss... riannebloemendalckv.blogspot.com and rickyjarbandhanckv.blogspot.com

Byee see yaa laterr

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Lol I made a fail, its not rickyjarbandhanckv.blogspot.com but
    Dannykammanckv.blogspot.com
    check out his blog :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Volgens mij heb jij echt hulp nodig met je blog... en je leven.....


    oke doei.... btw follow me evennn..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen