dinsdag 29 mei 2012

Finishing CKV and the Movie Project

yoo, If I finished the animation project and de Witte de With project, Then 4 reports are made if you count the interview with miss Dees-Weesie. Me, ricky and danny also did a presentation about movies, which was also earlier this year. But it doesn't count for anything. I also still have to blog the presentation, but I'll do that at the end of the year with the animation project and de Witte de With report. So 2 reports are left to make, but I discussed with mister van druten that after the last testweek we are going to try to finish the movie project. The movie project was a good idea and we were all excited. But it didn't went well, because we all didn't have enough time. After the testweek we don't have any tests anymore and we have then 2 weeks to finsih the movie project. If we finish it, all the 6 reports are done because the movie project counts for 2 reports! The people of the movie project are me, Donny,Ricky,Marlon,Danny and Daan. So I have a lot of work to do! bye

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten